MAC is a full-service cultural resource management firm with extensive experience working in all of our service areas. With well over 50 federal cultural resource laws (and a myriad of state and local laws, too) clients rely on our experience, knowledge, and relationships with government regulators to help keep their projects on schedule and on budget. No matter what your project requires, we are ready to provide all services necessary to fulfill agency requirements. Additionally, the U.S. General Services Administration has awarded MAC a contract (#GS-10F-0006X) to provide cultural resource management services for governmental projects.
We provide our clients with a high-quality product through our timeliness, flexibility, and dedication to finishing a project the right way. Sustainability is an underlying theme: we work to maintain good relationships with clients for long-term success. Our empowered employee-owners know that our clients are our biggest resource for growth, marketing, and ultimately the success of our company, and we strive to treat our clients well to prove it!
Some of the specific services we offer include:
- Literature searches
- Cultural resource overviews
- Agency and Native American consultation services
- Archaeological, historic, and architectural inventories
- NRHP evaluations, impact assessments, and nominations
- Design of effective avoidance and treatment plans
- Data recovery and field monitoring services
- NEPA documents and FERC resource reports
- Resource management plans
- Laboratory analysis of artifacts
- Predictive modeling
- Geospatial and graphic design
- Viewshed assessment of historic sites
Additionally, we partner with environmental consulting firms to comply with regulations concerning environmental compliance.
Overall, our goal is to get our clients through the maze of cultural resource requirements successfully and efficiently. When your project is successful, we are successful!
For more information on any of our services, please contact us.